Absolutely simply stunning Ernie Ball Luke in Koa complete with certificate
Designed with world-renowned session ace and Toto guitarist Steve Lukather
The Luke guitar features premium tonewoods including alder, maple and rosewood, plus a mahogany tone block that runs from under the bridge to the neck pocket.
The bolt-on neck of selected maple has a rosewood fretboard. An active EMG-85 humbucker in the bridge position and active EMG SLV custom single-coils in the middle and neck provide tons of sonic choices.
The Ball Family Reserve Luke showcases a meticulously crafted electric guitar, perfectly fit for one of the world's greatest musicians.
- Wood: Alder with mahogany tone block
- Finish: High-gloss polyester
- Bridge: MusicMan® vintage tremolo
- Scale: 25-1/2"
- Radius: 12"
- Headstock Only: 5-7/8" long
- Frets: 22 - Low-profile, wide
- Width: 1-5/8" at nut, 2-3/16" at last fret
- Wood: Selected maple with rosewood fingerboard
- Finish: Gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend
- Tuners: Schaller M6-IND locking
- Truss rod: Adjustable - no component or string removal
- Attachment: 5 bolts - perfect alignment with no shifting
- Sculpted neck joint allows smooth access to higher frets
- Controls: 25kohm volume and tone - .10µF tone capacitor
- Switch: 5-way toggle pickup selector
- Pickups: Active electronics with easy access battery compartment
- 1 EMG- 85 humbucking - bridge position
- 2 EMG SLV custom single coil
- Size: 12-3/16" wide, 1-3/4" thick, 36-7/16" long
- Weight: 7 pounds, 7 ounces - varies slightly
With this guitar, you'll really be able to "Hold the Line." Order today